Ministry to Families
We are here to assist you as parents, to supplement what you are already doing in the home, and to support you in the spiritual leadership of your family. To that end, Morningview Family Ministry exists to equip parents for the work of ministry, and encourage the making of disciples in the home, the community, and to the ends of the earth. In an effort to accomplish these purposes in an orderly and efficient way, we work with families through three divisions: Pre-school Ministry, Grade School Ministry, and High School Ministry.
There are four annual ministry events that span across the three divisions.
Vacation Bible School → Children’s Camp → D-NOW → D3 Youth Camp
(3yrs-5th) (3rd-6th) (6th-12th) (7th-12th)
There are six milestone events that we recognize as a child goes through our ministry to families.
- M1: Parent Commitment – Parent/Child Dedication
- M2: Faith Commitment – Training in Truth Parent Class
- M3: Journey of Faith – Children’s Membership Class
- M4: Prep for Adolescence -Promotion Retreat
- M5: Passage to Purity -Parent/Child Seminar
- M6: Commencement -Senior Retreat/Graduate Recognition
If you would like to learn more our family ministries, you can visit our Parent’s Resource Area or take a look at our weekly family ministry newsletter.