“To him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” ~ Ephesians 3:21
In this verse we see that God’s glory is to be exalted throughout every generation. Our goal for our children’s ministry is exactly that: to pass on to the next generation a passion for the pursuit of the Glory of God.
Through Sunday school and Wednesday night programming, we want to disciple our children by offering multiple classes and curricula throughout the year that aim to foster a love for God and others, while also making learning enjoyable.
In our children’s ministry we emphasize:
- Biblical Theology- how each story of the Bible relates to God’s plan of redemption
- Law and Gospel- how the two are different but necessary for salvation
- Catechism- question and answer format of biblical truths
- Missions- how children can fulfill the Great Commission in Matthew 28
- Music- singing of the truths found in Scripture
- Bible Survey- knowledge and familiarity of structure and major themes of the Bible
For more information, contact our Director of Children’s Ministry, Rebekah Lee.